Recital in the National Theater (Opera House)

Recital in the National Theater (Opera House)
National Theater (Opera House) San Jose, Costa Rica

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What sidewalk?

I decided to get back to my exercise routine and braved the streets this morning for a walk/run. Amazing to see the difference in the homes along my walk. Down the street is an ENORMOUS mansion, next to it a small shack with barely a wall in front. Regardless of the size of the home, they are all guarded with giant gates topped with barbed-wire. I am looking forward to returning to the states to bring back with me a new state of mind of how to conserve and not waste; along with enjoying our freedom and being able to sit on my front porch, without being afraid that someone is going to come and still my rocking chair! We always talk about how we should be more grateful etc...truly people, appreciate what you have, NO MORE COMPLAINING :)

The moutains are gorgeous and as I mentioned earlier, the people here are very easy-going. Need to get ready for my 11am coaching...will write more later..

No comments:

Post a Comment