Recital in the National Theater (Opera House)

Recital in the National Theater (Opera House)
National Theater (Opera House) San Jose, Costa Rica

Sunday, July 11, 2010

beautiful day

The rest of today went well. We painted some set pieces, I cleaned the little house, as much as I could...my allergies are bad.

Most of the day I played with the dogs and the horse. There are 4 dachshunds (spelling?) one of them had 3 pups, thinking of adopting one and bringing her home. We let Aramis out to run around the property (that would be the horse).

Now, I have to take a shower, cause I am covered with god knows what. Jim and I are going to join Karen and Gustavo at their church tonight...we got drafted to sing (of course!) but we don't mind..we get pizza for dinner..yeah! Cynthia flies in tonight at midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment