Recital in the National Theater (Opera House)

Recital in the National Theater (Opera House)
National Theater (Opera House) San Jose, Costa Rica

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A "Snoopy Adventure"

So, last night Cynthia me and Jim...walked up the road to a bar called "Snoopy's". Great little hole in the wall, every type of beer and a full menu. I had a fresh fruit drink and some fried yuca...VERY good. The beer imperial, is made here in Costa Rica and a bottle cost 1,000 colones, which is $2 American :)

This morning, Cynthia and I decided to brave the mountain. The path was SO steep that at one point had I not been leaning forward, I would have rolled backwards. Big, beautiful homes up there and then we were past them and I started seeing tracks in the mud from the rain over night...and felt it best that we go back and steer clear of any possible wild animal that was out there (the Tarzan in me, I guess ;)

We are resting now and will be joining Karen and Gustavo for dinner tonight at the Tiquicia bar and grill on top of the moutain...yay, more food!

laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment