Recital in the National Theater (Opera House)

Recital in the National Theater (Opera House)
National Theater (Opera House) San Jose, Costa Rica

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Dress Rehearsal Domani!

It has been a busy past few days. Saturday was a full run-thru with the orchestra, Sunday we had free, but used our time to practice and catch up on much needed sleep. Monday was another run-thru with Cast B, just to iron out any problem spots. Tonight was our Vandelprobe (sing and walk your staging with orchestra). There are still some little problem spots, but with two dress rehearsals, everything should be perfect for opening night Saturday.

I have started trying to pack and organize my things, as Sunday morning is quickly approaching.

I have really enjoyed working with my colleagues, they are a wonderful group.

Here is to a successful dress rehearsal. It will be my only one in the theater, first time in makeup and costume.

TOI TOI a TUTTI!

No comments:

Post a Comment