Recital in the National Theater (Opera House)

Recital in the National Theater (Opera House)
National Theater (Opera House) San Jose, Costa Rica

Monday, February 28, 2011

EARLY MORNING

Well...I tried to sleep in and catch up on lack of sleep these past weeks...I did okay. However the buses started moving down the street, honking and screeching their brakes at 5am...

I am actually feeling pretty good this morning. It is foggy and rainy outside (which is strange, because we are not supposed to be in the rainy season right now).

My only complaint is the bed...it is VERY firm. I have found another use for it though. Since the floors are tile, I was able to do my push-ups and sit-ups using it as a surface (not joking, that is truly how firm it is).

Anyhow...LONG day ahead...more posts tonight!

Pura Vida!

No comments:

Post a Comment